"Magasztaljátok az Urat, mert jó, mert örökkévaló az Ő kegyelme." Zsoltárok 136,1
Imádkozzatok minden emberért!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dreams come true



For Murray today - I hope - on the coast where he is fishing with his good friend, Larry (the photo is an old one from April).

We stayed home, Kaleb and me. We are killing time - not really :). But the truth is, it is very difficult for me to do anything with Kaleb crawling around in the house, since there are numerous dangers for him... or so I think... :). I need to rescue him, or rescue things from him. :)

The best thing so far today was talking with my Mom, my sister, my nieces and brother-in-law on Skype through a conference call. Jakab is in Austria translating, so my Mom is helping my sister out in Nyaradszereda. What a fun time, I am sure! It was nice to hear my sister reassuring me that it is not a tragedy that Kaleb sleeps only once a day now (1 1/2 or 2 hours). We heard the girls' voices, which was sweet. Eszter (2nd grader) recited a familiar poem for us ("Itt van az ősz, itt van újra..."), she was really good! Krisztina said she loved school, I suspect every 1st grader does :).
Kaleb, after he woke up a bit too soon from his nap, kept listening to the voices, trying to figure out their source. He had a good "show" as well for his cousins and Grandma walking with my help and crawling on his knees... This was our over-the-ocean family time today!

P.S. The first photo was taken of the grandkids and my Mom on 1st of May in Romania which is the Hungarian equivalent of Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment